Changing your Twitter username is not tricky but mentioning that How to change your username on Twitter is always our first priority. Are you thinking that why is it our first priority? Just because of sharing interesting information with you. Techofusion is always here for you to get solutions to every problem.
What is in the Article?
- Twitter Introduction
- How to change Twitter’s Username and Password on Windows?
- How to change your Username on Mobile App?
What is Twitter?
Twitter is one of the best social media platforms. Twitter is also used by professionals if you want to get in touch with the latest news then you need to go on Twitter. Twitter allows Hashtags to make the trend worldwide. If you want to make a trend of anything, you need to use more and more hashtags for that issue.
If you made your Twitter account so long and want to change your username and password. Then no worries, it’s not a difficult task.
How to change Twitter’s Username on the window?
- Go to the Twitter.com
- Login to your account.
- On the left, you can see the option “More”, click on “More”.
- After that, You’ll get many options and click the option “Settings and Privacy”
- Then, Click on “Your Account” and then select “Account Information”
- Then, you need to select “Username” to change your username.
- After that, Twitter will ask you to enter your “Password” for confirmation.
- Then boom, you can change your username as you want and “Save” it.
How to change your Username on Mobile App?
- Open the Twitter app.
- On the top left, click on your “Profile”
- Then, select “Settings and Privacy”
- After that, select “Your Account” and then “Account Information”
- Boom, add your “username” and save it.
What if you have a spare account and you have to use it for your personal use? Then definitely you need to change your username on Twitter. Above are the complete guide that how you can change your username on Twitter. On both windows and mobile apps, the guide is mentioned.